We're all in it together ...
join OLA today!
Oregon's libraries need YOU.
Anyone interested in the association's activities or in Oregon libraries is welcome to join OLA. Find out about the membership dues, by scrolling down to the bottom of this page, and the benefits of becoming an OLA member.
Personal Membership Form
Renew your OLA membership
Follow these simple steps:
- Login to your OLA account
Sustaining Business/Commercial Partners
These business memberships include all OLA benefits and rights of membership. Use the form for Personal Membership Form and select "Business/Commerical Partner - Sustaining" under Membership Type.
OLA/ALA Joint Student Membership - Join OLA and ALA for one low rate.
Institutional Membership - Full institutional members ($150 membership) may have up to seven affiliate members as part of their subscription. These memberships are for Friends of the Library, trustees, or other non- library personnel and include all OLA benefits and rights of membership. Use the form for Personal Membership and select "Institution - Sustaining" under Membership Type.
Already a member and you want to join an OLA unit?
Add an Affiliation/Publication Form - Only use this form if you are already a member and want to join an OLA unit, such as ACRL-OR, Public Library Division, Legal Reference Round Table. Feel free to contact a unit's chair for more information about becoming more involved. This form can also be used to request a print version of "The Interchange," Oregon Association of School Libraries Newsletter.
Donate to MLIS Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Donation Form (under construction) - Your contributions to the MLIS Scholarship program helps Oregon graduate students pursue their MLIS degree.
Membership Dues - All school and library personnel
- Salary up to $20,000: $30.00
- Salary $20,001-$25,000: $45.00
- Salary $25,001-$30,000: $50.00
- Salary $30,001-$35,000: $60.00
- Salary $35,001-$40,000: $70.00
- Salary $40,001-$45,000: $75.00
- Salary $45,001-$50,000: $85.00
- Salary $50,001-$60,000: $90.00
- Salary $60,001-$70,000: $100.00
- Salary $70,001 and over: $120.00
- Students, Unemployed & Retired Librarians, Trustees
and Friends: $20.00
- Joint ALA/OLA Student Membership: $35.00
- Basic Business Memberships $50.00
- Sustaining Business Partners: $200.00
- Out of State Membership: $30.00
Institutions and Subscription Memberships
- Basic Institution Membership: $50.00
Provides OLA Quarterly and Hotline for Institution. Does not provide discounts to conferences or voting privileges
- Full Institution Membership: $150.00
Provides full membership for up to 7 trustees, Friends, provosts, etc. or other non-library employees
OLA Unit Dues (other units are free to join)